Thursday, May 12, 2016

Cynthia Garden

Cynthia Garden is a garden of collectibles. They are all over my house, and it seems like the "old" stuff is "growing!"

So, I'm selling my old, vintage stuff!

A few years ago, my husband, Dennis, painted a beautiful canvas of wall art for me, and named it, "Cynthia Garden." Cynthia is my middle name, and sometimes, he prefers to call me Cynthia. The picture is hanging on the wall in my office, and has blue, green, yellow, red, orange and purple flowers, growing in a grassy patch, with a blue and gray sky above!

That picture is the inspiration for the name of my new company...a garden of items that seem to keep "growing", that have brought joy to me...or somebody...in the past, discarded to the closets or shed, and now, For Sale!

So, there it is...the winds of change...the Opening of CynthiaGarden.


No comments:

Post a Comment