Thursday, September 1, 2016

There Is A Reason


Now that the summer days are over, and we are in the last 4 months of the Year, it's time to reflect on what I've accomplished, and what needs to be done to reach the Resolution that I made at the beginning of the Year.


I'm checking off my list several things, but then, there are a few things that still need attention.



Despite imperfections in my character, I am determined to keep trying to reach my goals. I'm not perfect. I procrastinate, find excuses, and worry about what I don't have, or what I think I need.


But if the Truth be told, I have everything I need right now, and all is perfect in my world.


Whatever my situation today, there is A Reason for it, and I plan to learn as much as I can from the situation. The Good, as well as The Bad things happen for A Reason. There are no "coincidences" in life. So where-ever I am in Business-Building, I choose to harness the Purpose for the Experience, GO through It, LEARN from It, and GROW by It.



No comments:

Post a Comment